.
.

ωєℓ¢σмє!

1000 oceans

lunes, 11 de febrero de 2008

 


Empty streets, I follow every breath into the night The winds are cold The sun is frozen, the world has lost its light I carry a picture deep in me Back to you on a thousand seas Back to us Don't you lose your trust and your belief Just trust me We have to go 1,000 oceans wide 1,000 times against an endless tide We'll be free to live our lives There's nothing and no one in this And one day we'll look back with no regrets 1,000 oceans wide 1,000 stars are passing by Passing by Please don't drift away from me We have to go 1,000 oceans wide 1,000 times against an endless tide Then we'll be free Please don't drift away from me 1,000 oceans wide There's nothing and no one


creo k no sta entera pero d momento es lo k ai xD

espero k os guste ya os dejare el link para k podais

bajarla entera

0 comentarios: